From the 11th of may to................?
From May 11th, the profession of guide and sports leader in Mountain Trail will have to respect the rules of deconfinement.
These jobs are mine and I must offer you adapted services.
To once again enjoy Nature by letting yourself be guided, by training, by taking advantage of my advice.
While preserving our health above all.
The instructions of my profession are not yet known exactly.
However, here is how my services will be for you this summer, both for public and private training courses.
Still available, but this way...
PRIVATE TRAINING CAMP
The stay that I am asked for as an individual, alone, in couple, with friends, with family...
There are more and more of them and I intend to offer more and more opportunities for them.
In fact, for this particular summer we're talking about, they're even ideal!
These courses last on average 1 to 3 days. Concerning the context, here are their particularities:
- A number necessarily limited to 4 participants.
- A logical acceptance of the uses that we are now used to doing since the confinement.
- A choice of accommodation reserved for us and us alone or in a bivouac.
- A place which will be rather in Haute-Savoie, hoping that you will be able to get there quite quickly.
A wild setting. Trust me.
In short, great chances for it to be great all this being!
PUBLIC TRAINING CAMPS
These are the online courses such as GR20, UTMB® CCC, TDS recognitions which exist since 2004 with more than 80 courses.
The GR20 course is already postponed to the end of May 2021. It would have been the 14th edition.
The UTMB course and the adjoining CCC course as well as the TDS course are for the moment maintained but potentially adapted. We will keep you informed of their evolution.
This is why and how:
- Independently of whether the UTMB® Event takes place or not... Indeed these courses serve anyway, are timeless and prepare for any Ultra as well as they bring the joy of spending an extraordinary stay to be guided in the mountains, far from everything, and in a group always friendly.
- The number of participants will be linked to the regulations and common sense related to the situation to come.
- We probably won't be able to go through Italy; the CCC, UTMB and TDS recognition courses will be impacted.
- For UTMB and CCC we would then propose the recognition of the parties in France.
- For the TDS only the 1st stage out of the 4 would be different and new.
MONT-BLANC & ALPINISM
Sports coach, I am also a mountain guide.
(Moreover I consider myself above all as such during a training course of trail in Mountain because it is the environment which counts above all).
Since 2002 I have had the pleasure of helping to give access to the highest peaks!
This summer several Mont Blanc climbs in a sportive or classic way are already scheduled.
It is also a question of proposing to meet the territory of the High Mountain as an initiation or to accomplish one's project as an experienced mountaineer as is the Aiguille Verte which is also programmed, for example.
The constraints linked to the situation of the summer deconfinement are :
- For the classic Mont-Blanc we are waiting for the possibility to use the refuges. From mid-July this should be possible.
- For the ascents in sports mode, these are done without refuges or ski lifts. This will be possible from the middle of June.
- For initiation on glacier, the discovery of these great spaces, it will be possible for a small group to enjoy it soon.
I WISH YOU THE BEST POSSIBLE END OF CONTAINMENT AND A PARTLY DECONFINEMENT TOGETHER!
Last edited: 2020-08-19